Behruz Mofidi Shirazi religionwhistleblower.com
The Arabic Quran is based on number 19. Digital Technology is based on number Zero (-0-) and One (1). Music is based on number 7. Humans are based on their number of Chromosomes based on number 23. The Bees are based on number 16. The Iron is based on number 26, and the ...
It seems like every creature of these 7 universes has a special number assigned to it. Another words, some day we would have a Table of The Elements of Every Creature of the Almighty Allah with their Assigned Numbers, by the will of Allah.
Allah numberes and He is not numbered.
As Allah says, "He has Counted the Number of Everything. Thank Allah for opening new doors for us. Allah be Glorified!
Number 7 is the most important number in Allah's creation. It is the number that all of those seven universes are based on. And the Almighty Allah is showing us some of the signs regarding number 7 in the Arabic Quran. But, it is only the tip of an iceberg!...
Mathematical Signs of Number 7 in the Arabic Quran
Allah will give His signs to whom ever He wills, at any time He wills, in any place He wills. What you are about to see are signs given to Mr. Ali Adams by The Almighty Allah. You might search his name on internet for more of his findings.
The numerical miracle in the Qur'an involves numerous numbers, of which 7 is the primary one.
But, why number 7?
It seems that this number shares a strong relationship with the way our universe was created and structured.
The Earth has 7 layers: the crust, lithosphere, upper mantle, astenoshpere, lower mantle, outer core and inner core.
The atmosphere has 7 layers: the Troposphere, Stratosphere, Ozonosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere, Ionosphere and the Exosphere.
Atoms, the basic building blocks of matter, have a 7-layered structure.
The universe has 7 skies, and the same number of Land. And the one we see decorated with stars at night is only one of those 7.
Almighty Allah perhaps wanted to include this fascinating number not only in his creations, but in his Holy book. Now, I will attempt to explain some miracles of the number 7 in the Qur'an:
The number of verses in the Qur'an that referred to the seven skies is actually 7!
1- The word "the Hereafter" is mentioned 70 times in the Quran, a multiple of 7!
2- Hell-Fire has seven doors to it, and the number of times the word "Hell-Fire" ('Jahannam' in Arabic) is repeated in the Qur'an is 77, a multiple of 7!
3- The first time Almighty Allah mentions the number 7 in the Qur'an was in Chapter 2, Verse 29 when He says: "It is He Who hath created for you all things that are on earth; then He turned to heaven and made them into seven firmaments; and of all things He hath perfect knowledge. (29)". The last time Allah mentions the number 7 is in Chapter 78, Verse 12 when He states: "And (have We not) built over you the seven firmaments, (12)". Now observe this:
4- The number of chapters between the first chapter that mentions this number and the last chapter that mentions it is 77, a multiple of 7!
5- Not only that, but amazingly, the number of verses between the first verse that mentions 7 and the last verse that mentions 7 is 5649, also a multiple of 7. Sobhan Allah!
6- And even more amazingly, the number of verses that come from the beginning of Chapter 2 until the verse where 7 is first mentioned is the exact same number of verses as from the verse where 7 is last mentioned until the end of Chapter 78: 28 verses, which is also a multiple of 7!
7- Furthermore, from the very beginning of Chapter 2, the chapter which first mentions number 7, to the very end of Chapter 78, the chapter which last mentions it, there are exactly 5705 verses, a multiple of 7! Check it yourself!
8- The number of verses that come before the first verse where 7 is mentioned is 35, which is a multiple of 7, and the number of verses that come before the verse where 7 is last mentioned is 5684, a multiple of 7!
Also 2:29 says, "He is the One who created for you everything on the land; then He turned to the sky and made it balanced as 7 skies. And He is the Knower of all things."
In the compilation order of revelations this is the first mention, the mention of the 7 skies. Incidentally this is the 14th (7+7) prime numbered verse and 7th composite is 14 (7+7)! This is the 29th initialled verse and we know that sura Fateha has 7 verses and 29 words. Strange that 36 in base 7 is 27 in base 10, 29 in base 7 is 23 in base 10. Both significant Quranic numbers! Sobhan Allah!
More Confirmations about Number 7
(The Quran only has 114 chapters and only ONE chapter has the most number of 7 on its chapter number, and that is chapter 77)
1. From the very start of the Quran till the very end of Chapter 77, there are exactly 777 verses that are divisible by the number 7. Therefore, we can also say that the 777th verse of the Quran that is divisible by the number 7, ends at Chapter 77. And thus the 778th verse that is divisible by the number 7, would have to start at Chapter 78 too! The FINAL word "seven" of the Quran itself can be found at Chapter 78, at Verse 12.
2. It also turns out that this 777th verse of the Quran, which is the last verse of chapter 77 that is divisible by number 7, is also the 49th verse of the chapter. So we can also say: "This verse 49 (and 49 is 7 x 7 too) of chapter 77 which is divisible by 7, is ALSO the 777th verse from the very start of the Quran that is divisible by 7."
3. And this verse 49 of chapter 77, which is the 777th verse from the very start of the Quran that is divisible by ....and "49 OF 77" is also 49 X 77 equals to 3773. And 3773 = 7 x 7 x 7 x 11.............. Another triple 7! Regarding the verse that contains the FINAL word "seven" of the Quran ( in Chapter 78, Verse 12 ) :
4. This verse that contains the final word "seven" of the Quran also happens to be the 5684th verse from the very START of the Quran. (5684 = 7 x 7 x 116 )
5. This verse that contains the final word "seven" of the Quran is also the 553th verse from the END of the Quran. (553 = 7 x 79)
6. This verse that contains the final word "seven" of the Quran is also the 5649th verse from the verse that contains the FIRST word "seven" of the Quran itself! (5649 = 7 x 807)
7. The first word "seven" of the Quran is found at Chapter 2 verse 29. And the last word "seven" of the Quran is found at chapter 78 verse 12. From the start of chapter 2 to the end of Chapter 78 too, the total number of their verses is divisible by 7. (5705 = 7 x 815)
Some other Mathematical Confirmations of the Arabic Quran
The number of times the word "Man" is mentioned: 24 times. The number of times the word "Woman" is mentioned: 24 times.
"Dunia" (one of the Arabic words for 'life' or this world) is mentioned 115 times, and "Aakhira" (an Arabic word for 'after life') is also mentioned 115 times.
"Malaika" (the Arabic word for Angel) is mentioned 88 times, and "Shaytan" (Satan) is mentioned 88 times.
"Life" is mentioned 145 times. "Death" is mentioned 145 times.
"People": 50 times. "Messengers": 50 times.
"Corrupt": 50 times. "Benefit": 50 times.
"Iblees" (king of devils): 11 times. "Seek refuge from Iblees": 11 times.
"Museebah" (calamity): 75 times. "Thanks": 75 times.
"Sadaqah" (spending or charity): 73 times. "Satisfaction": 73 times.
"People who are mislead": 17 times. "Dead people": 17 times.
"Gold": 8 times. "Easy life": 8 times.
"Zakat" (taxes Muslims pay for the poor): 32 times. "Barakah" (blessings of one's wealth): 32 times.
"Mind": 49 times. "Noor" (light): 49 times. o "Tongue": 25 times. "Sermon": 25 times.
"Desire": 8 times. "Fear": 8 times.
"Hardship": 114 times. "Patience": 114 times.
'Day': 365 times!
'Sea':32 times. 'Land': 13 times.
'Sea' + 'Land' = 32 + 13 = 45.
% of Sea = 32 / 45 (x100%) = 71.11111111 %
% of Land = 13 / 45 (x100) = 28.88888889 %
Modern science has only recently discovered that the above figures represent the exact proportions of Sea and Land on Earth!
The word moon (Qamar), is used exactly 27 times in the Quran! The moon's ecliptic sidereal cycle around the Earth takes about 27.3 days. It is of course generally accepted by the majority of people worldwide, especially during the ancient times, that the moon takes roughly 29.5 days to rotate around the earth. But in the Quran, the word "Moon" is clearly and exactly used 27 times instead of 29 or 30! If Muhammad himself had invented the Quran, surely he would have placed at least 29 or 30 word "Moon" in the Quran instead of 27. Surely the people during that time would generally believe the things that they see with their own eyes; and what they saw was that the moon's one complete cycle from a "full moon" to another new "full moon" was of course roughly about 29.5 days. No human being (even today too, without the latest scientific help) could have ever imagine about the moon's true orbital period around the earth, which is roughly about 27 days. So, why the 27 word "Moon" in the Quran instead of 29 or 30? Maybe, this is one of God's way of showing the people of the future what He already knew of the things that the people of that time did NOT even have a CLUE OF!!
The Moon makes a complete orbit around the Earth with respect to the fixed stars about once every 27.3 days (its sidereal period). However, since the Earth is moving in its orbit about the Sun at the same time, it takes slightly longer for the Moon to show the same phase to Earth, which is about 29.5 days (its synodic period).
The sidereal period is the temporal cycle that it takes an object to make one full orbit, relative to the stars. This is considered to be an object's true orbital period.
The synodic period is the temporal interval that it takes for an object to reappear at the same point in relation to two other objects (linear nodes), i.e. the Moon relative to the Sun as observed from Earth returns to the same illumination phase. The synodic period is the time that elapses between two successive conjunctions with the Sun-Earth line in the same linear order. The synodic period differs from the sidereal period due to the Earth orbit around the Sun, with one less synodic period than lunar orbit per solar orbit.
The Date of the Landing on the Moon
[54:1] The Hour has come closer, and the Moon has split.
Sura (Chapter) 54 of the Quran is THE ONLY chapter in the Quran titled "Al-Qamar" which means "The Moon". We discovered that the first verse in this Sura discusses the splitting of the moon event which was a miracle performed by Prophet Mohammad during his life time and may also has a significance for future event such as man's landing on the moon. ( The form of the word "splitting" in arabic language when the Quran is describing this event can also be used as a form of ploughing the lands because there ARE other verses in the Quran using this "splitting" word, for example when the Quran describes rain waters "splitting" the ground )
And now If we are to count all the remaining verses right after this specific verse right all the way to the end of the Quran, we will count exactly 1389 too! The year 1389 Hijri in the Muslim calendar corresponds exactly to the year 1969 AD in the Gregorian calendar, the year in which man landed on the moon for the very first time and ploughed the moon's surface of about 21kg of moon soil. On July 20, 1969 ( 6th day of the 5th month of 1389 Hijri ), as part of Apollo 11 mission, astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the Moon, and bring back to earth about 21 kg of moon soil.
1. Chapter 16 of the Quran is titled Chapter of The Bee (or Surah Al-Nahl) and is the only chapter in the Quran titled "The Bee". It is worth mentioning that the number of the chromosomes of the male bee is 16 too.
2. If this chapter is number 16 and MALE bees have 16 chromosome too, (take note that chapter numbers are usually located at the TOP part too ) then it is also interesting to know that the bottom part of this chapter ( the very last verse of this chapter ) has exactly 32 letters too. And 32 is the chromosome of the FEMALE bees too!
3. The word "Bee" too is only mentioned once in the Quran, meaning it is only mentioned here in this chapter, in verse 68. And between the very start of this chapter and this one and only word "Bee" of the Quran, there are also exactly 32 words "Allah".
4. The total Gematrical values of this title chapter "An- Nahl" (The Bee ) of chapter 16, is 119. The chromosomes of the Male bee is also 16. If we count all the verses from the very start of the Quran right to the end of this chapter 16 of "The Bee", we will count exactly 119 verses too that are divisible by 16, just like the total Abjad values of this chapter 16's title "An-Nahl", which is 119!
The Atomic Number of Iron and The Iron Core
The Quran has a surah or chapter titled "Al-Hadeed" (The Iron ) which is chapter 57. Let us see first the verse which mentions the importance and characteristics of iron:
[57:25] ....... And we sent down the iron, wherein there is strength and many benefits for the people. All this in order for GOD to distinguish those who would support Him and His messengers, on faith. Allah is Powerful, Almighty. . The verb "anzal" in the Quran is usually used to describe the action of God sending down something to Earth. The verb "anzal" refers to the fact that a creation in the world has taken place following an event exterior to the earth. The temperature of the Earth was not sufficient, at the beginning, for the formation of iron. Not only the Earth, but even a middle sized sun like ours did not have the heat necessary for the formation of iron. That is why iron must have come to our planet from outer space, as well as to the entire solar system. The iron we have in our planet today must have come to our solar system from other suns which had higher temperatures favorable for the formation of iron. To allude to iron, the Quran uses the verb "anzal" to explain its origin is the space.
And there is also one verse much earlier than this, verse 4, which says :
" It is He who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He knows what PENETRATES INTO THE EARTH and what emerges from it and what descends from the heaven and what ascends therein; and He is with you wherever you are. And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing."
(And scientist only just know that the IRON CORES in the centre of the Earth are foreign objects not originally of this Earth! )
The Quran also shows other mathematical miracles by pointing out the iron's atomic number, which is 26.
The Numerical Gematrical Value (NGV) of the word "Al-Hadeed" "The-Iron" or
Alif (A) = 1
Lam (L) = 30
Ha (H) = 8
Da (D) = 4
Ya (Y) = 10
Da (D) = 4
Total NGV of the chapter name "The Iron" ( AL-HDYD) = 1+30+8+4+10+4 = 57 Total NGV of the word "Iron" (HDYD) itself without "The" = 8+4+10+4 = 26
1. As we can see above, Chapter 57 in the Quran is called "The Iron" ( Al-Hadeed ). The arabic word "Al-Hadeed" too has the Numerical Gematrical value of 57, the same as the Chapter number. The Gematrical value of the Arabic word "Hadeed"(Iron) itself without the "Al"(the) is 26. And In the Periodic Table of The Elements, the 26th element mentioned is "Iron" too! Meaning the atomic number of Iron is 26.
2. The word "Iron" itself is only mentioned in verse 25 of this chapter of "The Iron". But if we are to count all the word "Allah" from the very start of this chapter right to the end of this verse, we will count exactly 26 word Allah too! And this 26th word Allah from the start of this chapter also happens to be the 26th word of this verse too!
3. Chapter 57 is virtually located at the center of the Quran too! ( Total chapter of the Quran, 114 divides by 2 = 57 ) And what is the most abundant element of all in the CORE or the CENTER of our Planet Earth? The answer is again IRON! It is as though God is telling us today, that the chapter of "The Iron" or Chapter 57, is located EXACTLY at the CENTER of the Quran, just like how the IRON CORE of the Earth is located EXACTLY at the CENTER of our planet too!
4. Chapter 57 is "Al-Hadeed" (The-Iron), which marks the end of the first half of the Quranic chapters. It has 29 verses too. If we multiply the chapter number 57 by the verse number 29, the result is 57 x 29 = 1653. And if we add 1+2+3+4+5+6+7...........all the way to 57, we will get exactly 1653 too! (And this kind of situation is rare too in the Quran and even in any other books too! It is as though God wants to remind us that there are indeed some other amazing hidden miracles in this Chapter of "The Iron")
The Human Chromosome
(23 is the number of the Human Haploid chromosome, and 46 is the number of The Human Deploid Chromosome.)
There is a chapter called "The Human'' in the Quran. It is the only chapter titled "The Human" in the Quran. It is the 76th chapter of the Quran and has a total of 107 verses. In this chapter, the word "Human'' takes place only in the first and second verses of the chapter.
1. If we are to count all the unique types of the 28 Arabic letters from this two verses which contain the only two word "Human" in this chapter, we will get exactly 23 unique Arabic letters. (23 = Human haploid chromosome) And no other combination of 2 verses for the rest of the 105 verses will be able to give this number too!
2. Between the very start of this chapter of "The Human" and the second and final word "Human" of this chapter, there are exactly 46 letters. (And we know that two humans beings too are required in order for the creation of another human being of 46 chromosome!)
3. Between the very start of the Quran itself and the verse that contain this word "Human" again, there are exactly 46 verses containing the word "human" too!
P.O. Box. 251902.. Los Angeles, .CA.. 90025